Panelize Please

This is the development of the definition to panelize, unroll, and label a given form. Panelizing the form has been fairly simple but unrolling the form in a material efficient way has proven to be difficult. Still working on labeling the panels on both the surface and the unrolled panels.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s